Tuesday, February 03, 2009

blog amnesty day

in keeping with my great and vast history as blogger, one who seeks the truth, does a quick tie-dye job on it, and then passes it along, i want to inform my thousands of readers about this historic day, blogroll amnesty day. but rather than do my usual basso cut and paste, read here for the full story or if you prefer an abridged and yet quite sufficient version, go here. the aristocrats are really a good bunch of folks [they of zappadan and more], and to see my stuff up there with the really great stuff is a nice thing. thanks, mark. but sappiness aside, follow one of the links above, and then follow some other links, and do some exploring and reading. expand your cyber horizons. hell, i bet you find at least one or two new regular stops. tell me if you do.

No comments: