Sunday, October 15, 2006


this just in!!
sucks being sick;
sucks taking meds;
sucks not being able to race,
when all about you,
your friends are.
okay, i'm climbing off my whiny chair.
but i thought i post this for
my family and friends
who thought i would never listen to them.
they don't need to worry any more.
i've spent enough time feeling shitty,
and since the nurse says i gotta take
my meds
[a euphemism for pain pills]
to get better, i will.
[but, nurse, will you help me get un-hooked?]
. . .
Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z
i'm gonna go to sleep now.....

4 comments:

Dave said...

Well I see your hospital visit wasn't a total loss. New girl friend or just an other one night stand?

The Swine King said...

Maybe if you heal up, you can win the lake race next year.

the mostly reverend said...

you are SUCH a loser! by the way, did the video of you winning ever show up on YOU TUBE??? i lost that link, i think...

the mostly reverend said...

hey! someone hacked in and stole my identity for that previous comment! what I want to say is "congratulations on a fine victory."
yeah, THAT'S what i wanted to say.